Respect: Students and staff shall have behaviors which show respect for the rights of property and security for themselves and for others.
Responsibility: The students and staff of this institute shall take the personal responsibility of these behaviors, in order to maintain a safe and productive environment.
Rights: The students and staff shall honor the rights of others through the learning process and by showing adequate behavior in the context of social responsibility.
The students and staff are expected to:
- Respect and appreciate diversity of others despite their culture, ethnic group, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age and capabilities.
- Express themselves using adequate social language and gestures.
- Show behaviors which avoid any kind of intimacy, harassment or discrimination.
- Use the properties of the Uruguayan State and properties of others with reasonable standards of care.
- Promote positive behavior, eliminating any kind of violent acts.
- Attend classes, activities and events in a prepared and punctual manner.